Top Reasons Why You Need To Call Culver Roofing Company To Repair Your Hail Damaged Roof
- Even if your roof was installed the day before the hail storm, you could have received hail damage.
- Hail damage to your roof is not visible from the ground.
- Leaks are not the only signs of roof damage.
- Roofs being replaced in your neighborhood are a definite indication you have hail damage.
- Shingle manufacturers will no longer warrant their products when exposed to any acts of God, such as
hail storms or storms of unusual intensity.
- Your roof warranty may be no longer in effect as of the storm according to manufacturer’s warranties.
- Hail damage will show 2 to 3 years down the road.
- Most insurance companies require the homeowner to file a claim within 180 days of the date of loss.
The Impact of hail on shingles or commercial roofing systems can cause the following roof damage:
- It can remove and fracture the surface of the roofing material. This may be obvious after hail storms that have large hail or storms that hail for extended periods of time. this damage to your roof system may or may not be obvious.
- The roofing system material can be loosened. This will not immediately show up as visual damage. This will cause the roofing material to show the damage over time at an accelerated rate and lead to premature failure.
We Are The Hail Damage Re-Roofing Experts
How to Identify Hail Damage
- Missing area of granules on shingles for residential roofs.
- Holes found in TPO roofing membranes.
- Gutters, swimming pools, or areas under eaves that are not covered with fill granules. Most shingles have a few pounds of colored granules per square of coverage. It does not take too many missing or loose granules to have significant shingle damage.
- Dimples on shingles or your TPO roofing materials may also be seen on the back of the shingles as round, half round, or crescent shaped bruises.
- Dents in flashing, ridges, vents stack and lead boots would indicate that the roof has seen hail damage.