We Use High Quality Roofing Products
Culver Roofing Company provides the highest quality of roofing material to ensure the best possible protection for your home or business. Check out our roofing materials video that tests our products again the damage of a hail storm.
Is My Hail Damage Bad Enough To Be Replaced?
The insurance company must determine two things when assessing the amount of your loss:
- Was there sufficient damage to the roof to declare it a total loss? (Usually determined by 10 verified hail hits per 100 square feet.)
- What is the size of the roof and how many shingles will be needed to replace the roof
Top Signs That Your Roof Has Hail Damage
- Hail indents on a roof vent covers
- Hail indents in condenser coil fins
- Hail impact mark on a roof shingles
- Hail indents on flat roof materials
- Flat roof membrane separation
- Flat roof membrane separation from fixed roofing structures
What does hail hit look like?
Residential Composition Roofs
A hail hit on a shingle looks like a “bruise” or a dark spot where the granules on the shingle have been knocked off and the asphalt underlayment and sometimes the fiberglass mat is exposed. New hail hits will have a shiny appearance because the asphalt has been freshly exposed and has not had time to weather to a dull color.
Commercial Flat Roofs
When determining the amount of hail damage to your commercial flat roof you will need to examine for pock marks on your commercial flat roof system. There can be separation of the roof membrane layers, and also separation of the roofing materials from roofing structures such as vents or flashing.
Hail Damage Roof Repair, ReRoof or Replacement
Culver Roofing Company knows that hail and storm damage to your roof can lead to hidden complications that can be costly if not addressed in a timely manner. Our hail damage roof specialists are available 24 hours a day to assess your roof damage, provide a complete solution to your roofing damage, and our In-house insurance adjusters can assist in filing your claim potentially reducing your out of pocket expense.